Who cares?


Oh really? (Image credit; Youtube)



"My friend...care for your psyche...know thyself, for once we know ourselves, we may learn how to care for ourselves." - Socrates


By Olumide Lawal


I have always wondered why most of the things I want to do in life don't usually come to fruition, especially when two or more people know about my plans. It has caused lots of disagreement between my family & friends and I don't see that ending anytime soon.

I am not trying to be religious here but I personally think the Supreme Being wants me to keep my diarrhea-infested mouth in order because the slightest of good news suddenly find a way to become bad whenever I tell someone else. Lessons learned.

In a world of over 7 billion people, it is expected for everyone to have their unique dos and don'ts. The things "Arya" do for love may be what "Sansa" despises with all her gut but that doesn't change the fact that they are siblings who love each other despite their differences. Life has always been about ups & downs, front & back et al.

The point I'm trying to make in essence, is that you need to study yourself to an extent where your happiness and wants supersede all other things. It has to be your paramount goal.

Self love is the best love. (Image credit; Google)

A lot of people might say that's selfish but aren't we all? Selfishness is human, it's part of what make us living souls. If I start to give examples of selfish things we do daily, the fingers on one hand won't be enough.

I've learned to care for myself first, others after. This life is a journey & mine has just "started". We all need to quit messing around & face our fears.

 No one cares!


"Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down." - Socrates


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Types of Men in Bed

The Villans visit Old Trafford